DISCLAIMER: The Nipmuc High School Soccer Program is run by the Nipmuc Athletics Program,. Mendon Upton Youth Soccer does not make any decisions related to this program.
- There are 4 teams at Nipmuc High School. Boys Varsity, Girls Varsity, Boys JV, and Girls JV.
- Soccer is a fall sport only at the High School level, with tryouts being held on the 3rd Thursday in August.
- You must tryout in order to make a team. All players grades 9-12 are eligible to make the varsity team.
- Only students enrolled at Nipmuc, enrolled into grades 9-12 are eligible to tryout and participate on the team.
- Home School students in the grade 9-12, are eligible. See Athletic Director for info and waiver.
- 8th grade waiver (optional). 8th grade students are not eligible to play for varsity unless the athletic director files for a waiver. Waivers are only filed in situations where registration numbers are low with the 9th-12th grade athletes.
TO REGISTER TO TRYOUT WITH NIPMUC ATHLETICS: