- Kicking/attempting to kick an opponent
- Jumping at an opponent
- Striking/attempting to strike an opponent
- Pushing an opponent
- Holding an opponent
- Tripping an opponent
- Charging from behind unless the opponent
- Handling the ball (carrying, striking or
propelling) with the hand or arm intentionally or in a manner
that interferes with play.
- Charging in a violent or dangerous manner.
- Playing in a dangerous manner.
- Charging another player when the ball is
not in playing distance.
- Intentionally obstructing an opponent.
- Charging the goalkeeper EXCEPT
- if he is holding the ball.
- if she is obstructing an opponent
- Goalkeeper takes more than 4 steps while
in control of the ball.
- Player shows disagreement with any decision
given by the Referee.
- Ungentlemanly conduct.