Date/Venue: February 28, 2001 / Rose Garden Restaurant, Upton, MA
Officers: Brian Mazar-President, Joe Flaherty-Secretary, Rob Walters-Registrar
Others: Rick Bennett, Mike Campagna, Ken Perregaux, Mark Fitzgerald, Dave Dorenzo, Dan Labastie, Steve McCaw, John Patrick, Gene Peterman, Mark Armstrong, Chris Wojtowicz, Ron Morese, Ken Perregaux, Ken Kadra, Alan Russell, Steve Riendeau, Larry Sabean, Jeff Kwapien, Dan Flynn, Pete Bloznalis, Paul Moruzzi, Don Morin, Gordon Scott, Reggie Macari, Tom Tancrede, Steve Niedzialkoski
- MAYS Update Rick Bennett updated the club on the MAYS team placements. March 25 maps and schedules will be available, coaches must update rosters when adding late arrivals and make sure they are registered. The teams were placed in MAYS as follows- U14 teams girls 2, boys 1. U12 teams girls 2, boys 4. U10 teams girls 5, boys 5. Placements for intown were as follows U08 teams girls 6, boys 8. U06 teams girls 6, boys 6.
- Referee Clinic Steve Niedzialkoski briefed there are 16 MUYSA refs planning to attend the clinic. A vote was unanimous to pay $30 per referree to outfit them for the upcoming season.
- Coaches "E" Clinic Update Joe Flaherty has arranged for an "E" coaches clinic in March for members of the club free of charge and for outside members for $80.00. This will be a two-day course on Saturday/Sunday, March 17-18 at Miscoe Hill. Anyone interested should contact Joe (478-9289) for more details. In order to attend, one must have previously attended the F clinic. This is a first come first serve registration with a limit of 25 attendees, 19 are already registered.
- Keith Dukat from the New England Reveloution spoke on the flex ticket program that they offer. $15 tickets are sold to the interested club for $9 with $1 going back to the local club and $2 to Mass Youth Soccer. The vote was made to purchase 200 tickets for a MUYSA day at the Rev's on June 3, John Patrick will organize.
- Summer Camp Update The Club voted to go with Soccer 101 as the intown soccer camp during the summer. This will occur the week of August 6-10.
Next scheduled meeting is Mar. 14 at 7:15pm at the Rose Garden.